Contoh Motivation Letter

Masih berkutat tentang motivation letter nih..kemarin tentang tips cara membuatnya disini nih (cara membuat motivation letter) sekarang sharing coretan contoh motivation yang saya buat untuk kelengkapan berkas beasiswa Van Deventer-Maas Stichting, tahun 2012. Alhamdulillah tahap seleksi awal tingkat universitas bisa lolos untuk diseleksi selanjutnya oleh perwakilan organisasi tersebut di Jakarta. Berikut Motivation Letter yang saya buat.

Motivation Letter
Name                             :
Specialization studies    : Management and Pharmaceutical Policy
Program of study           : Public Health Sciences, Gajah Mada University

Yogyakarta, 25 April 2012
There was a time, 9 years ago when I sat in senior high school, I remember, that was my first time to fall in love with pharmacy in general. Today, with the vast development on pharmacy especially in management and pharmaceutical policy, I intend to study it thoroughly. In the last four years, I have studied in pharmacy and I have got a degree of Bachelor of Pharmacy in Desember 2010 in Islamic University of Indonesia, a private college in Yogyakarta, Indonesia with a research related to public health about the rational use of antibiotic.

During this time, I have got some encouraged achievements : publish  scientific papers in national research competition 2008 and receive the superior scholarship from Indonesian directorate general of higher education for achievement in research. When studying at Islamic University of Indonesia, I was considered as a courteous and studious student, and an enthusiasm worker.

In addition to my academic activities, I also have a chance to take part in many social volunteer activities such as health volunteers in the Yogyakarta earthquake in 2006, and eruption of  Merapi Mount in 2010 which give me experiences in working individually or in team, working with foreigners, adapting to a constantly changing work environment and maintaining good working relationships with individuals of cultural backgrounds. I have also experienced a task of an organiser. good organizing and managing skills, good command of understanding and using English, and become a health blogger on my personal blog www.farmatika.blogspot.com since 2009, I wrote what may be the additional knowledge for me and others.

I am keenly interested in acquiring theoretical knowledge and practical skills in pharmaceutical management  and policy. I love to learn all of about pharmaceutical, start from how to produce it, until how to manage and how to compile a better pharmaceutical policy especially in indonesia. as we know, that Indonesia has a large area with uneven development and has many cultures, it is becoming a challenge for health policy makers to make health policy that covers the entire country, the pharmaceutical policy will support the health policy.

I am highly motivated to pursue my studies in public health sciences especialy management and pharmaceutical policy. The study about management and policy will help me to strengthen my ability to analyze and overcome the problems about health policy in indonesia. One of my main goals is to develop a powerful research and policy development and public health programs in indonesia.

With a solid foundation in academic and many social volunteer experience in health, I am confident that I will have skills, knowledge, experience, and contacts that will open visible perspectives for me to achieve desirable career in health profesion, and hopefully, give contributions to increase the better level of health policy in Indonesia.

tentu saja masih jauh dari kesempurnaan bahkan dari indikator motivation letter yang dikatan baik dan benar, walaupun begitu saya tetap berusaha membuatnya sesuai dengan anjuran beberapa teman yang sudah pernah membuatnya dan mengikuti cara membuat motivation letter yang saya sharing kemarin, semoga dapat membantu teman-teman yang akan menyusun motivation letter untuk keperluan apapun.


Update : Alhamdulillah, akhirnya beasiswa VDMS tahun 2012 bisa saya dapatkan.

Semoga Bermanfaat Wallahu a’lam bishshawab
Aji Wibowo,S.Farm.,Apt
 
Berikan Apresiasi anda jika coretan ini bermanfaat dengan klik like fanpage Blog ini klik Dunia Farmasi atau klik Tombol Like pada kotak Facebook Fanpage dibawah coretan ini, Terimakasih 
kami mengharapkan kritik dan saran anda dengan memberikan komentar dibawah coretan ini

Comments

  1. thanks..
    bermanfaat sekali

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. sama-sama pak/bu senang bisa berbagi dengan anda

      Delete
  2. I used tо be reсοmmended this website thгоugh my
    cousin. you're amazing many thanks to you

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. you're welcome, thanks for your comment :)

      Delete
  3. saya mau tanya, bpak dpt beasiswa vdms? klo blh tau kira2 brp yah perbulan? kebetulan saya baru mau mengajukan

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. iya saya lolos seleksi beasiswa VDMS 2012, jika dilihat dari nominalnya serasa tidak sesuai dengan beban biaya studi S2 tetapi harus tetap disyukuri. periode 2012 besar beasiswa VDMS bagi S2 adalah 225rb S1 kalau tidak salah 500rb

      Delete

Post a Comment

Terimakasih, Komentar anda berisi :

1. Nama Komentator adalah Nama anda sebenarnya

2. Kalimat Sopan, Bijak, Positif dan sesuai dengan Topik Coretan (Baca : Tulisan)

3. Promosi, Link Hidup, dan Spam akan saya tempatkan khusus di Folder Spam

# Diharapkan tidak melakukan duplikat konten, agar blog anda tidak dilaporkan.

# Maaf jika komentar anda tidak langsung dibalas karena kesibukan Offline saya.


Popular posts from this blog

Pengobatan Terkilir atau Keseleo

Cara Identifikasi Keaslian Obat

Tiga Obat Kuat Menggemparkan Kaum Pria